Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Kenechukwu Obi: The IAN Interview

Kenechukwu has always been a person who loves doing lots of creative writing. There is nothing he does better than crafting kindle books/stories everyone loves to read, stories readers easily enjoy and relate to.

What is more? Kenechukwu writes stories that entertain, inform, educate and inspire. Kenechukwu’s depth of talent is so amazing, always reader-focused, and easily evident in his novels, plays, short stories, poetry, children’s fiction and articles tastefully spiced with romance, suspense, thriller, magical realism/fantasy and more that hook you in and keep you reading.

Kenechukwu knows the literary landscape is filled with many players who are masters of their craft, yet he stands out because his voice, style, talent and touch deliver unique kindle books/stories that simply say to you --- Come and fall in love with our titles at KEN’S WORLD OF BOOKS and AMAZON, where we care about your reading pleasure.

IAN: Please tell us about your latest book.

K.O.: I am proud of my novels through which I think I have been able to put out engaging and entertaining stories out there for my readers to enjoy and have fun with, especially with titles like HONEY GONE THORNY, PLEASE DIAL NINE ONE ONE, A DANCE WITH THE NAKED VIRGIN, ANATOMY OF THEIR FURY and BACHELORS ON STRIKE. My latest book is actually the novel titled BACHELORS ON STRIKE.

The princess is not getting any younger. She needs a man in her life. But her father the King makes it difficult for marriages to happen. And the Princess does not mind doing anything she can to dethrone her father. And why would Bachelors go on strike?

Looking for a novel that will entertain you and keep you turning its pages? Looking for a story to fall in love with? Then BACHELORS ON STRIKE is the kindle book that has got it.

IAN: Is Bachelors On Strike published in print, e-book or both?

K.O.: My books are E-books.

IAN: Where can we go to buy your book?

K.O.: My books are available at AMAZON, my Independent Author Network page and at KEN’S WORLD OF BOOKS. You can access them and conveniently make purchases using any of the links below:




IAN: If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in Bachelors On Strike?

K.O.: I poured my heart and soul into creating BACHELORS ON STRIKE. I had fun doing it since I came up with the idea in 1997. It is a book that took me quite a long time to put together. I was so obsessed with writing it and hope readers worldwide will accept it the way it is. So why would I want to change anything in it? I don’t think so. I do what I do and let my readers pass their judgment. It is that simple.

IAN: What do you hope your readers come away with after reading your books?

K.O.: My goal has always been to tell stories my readers will enjoy because I care about them. I hope to always have them entertained, inspired, educated and informed each time they spend any of their hard-earned money on any of my titles. I really appreciate any amount of time they spend reading any of my titles.

IAN: How is your book different from others in your genre?

K.O.: I say it like it is. I tell my stories the way they naturally emanate from my mind without worrying about how many people will receive them. Not everybody will like my out-of-the-box-style. I am always true to my style, a writing style that always jumps off the pages and says it’s me and no one else without an iota of doubt.

IAN: What books have most influenced your life most?

K.O.: The Harry Porter series, Lord of the Ring, Romeo and Juliet, Things fall apart and many more.

IAN: If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?

K.O.: Difficult question! I have been influenced by a whole lot of writers I have read right from when I was a child. A difficult choice to make really, let me say Sandra Brown. I think she is awesome.

IAN: What book are you reading now?

K.O.: Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James. I’m enjoying it.

IAN: Do you see writing as a career?

K.O.: I think writing can be an excellent career for any writer that manages to do only it without having to rely on other sources of revenue. This is very difficult to accomplish though.

IAN: Do you recall how your interest in writing originated?

K.O.: While growing up, I watched a lot of movies and always got fascinated by stories behind them and told myself I can tell interesting stories too.

IAN: Do you have any advice for other writers?

K.O.: Tell stories you love to tell. Be yourself. Let your voice be you at all times. Don’t be afraid to put your stories out there. Not everyone will like what you write or your style, but don’t let that stop you.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
I care about your reading pleasure and have worked so hard to present you a line of books to enjoy. I hope you catch plenty of fun reading them and savor the pleasure of discovery every word, sentence, phrase, paragraph and page is set up to deliver in unique and entertaining ways. And don’t hesitate to let me know what you think. Your reviews will help me get better.

IAN: Tell us about your next book or a work in progress. Is it a sequel or a stand-alone?

K.O.: The idea for my next book will come when it will come, when the mood is right and the creative juices start to flow. Right now, I have yet to decide if it is going to be a novel, a play or any other kind of writing.  Nature of the inspiration that will possess me will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment